Erica Bradley is once again hosting Dance 4 PWH (People With Haemophilia) Charity Dance Competition this year on Friday 27 and Saturday 28 April at Northcliff Primary School.
All proceeds of this event go to the South African Haemophilia Foundation.
All the officials at this event i.e. DJ, compere, adjudicators, scrutineer etc. donate their time for this special event.
Please can you take a minute to see if you can assist in helping a haemophiliac? How can you help?
- Give of your precious time to help with manpower at the event – selling tickets at the door/registering dancers/checking wristbands/collecting judges mark sheets etc.
- Donating prizes – we will use any gifts of good quality as we have all genders and age groups taking part in the event
- Sponsoring meals/snacks for the officials – either in full or part sponsorship
- Make a donation – money can be used for anything!
- Should your company wish to make a substantial contribution, the SA Haemophilia Foundation can also issue you with a tax deductible Section 18A
- Anything else that you can think of – please contact me and we can discuss further
Thanks for reading this – thanks for thinking of those less fortunate than you.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Erica (Event Co-ordinator)
Cell number: 0834532200